AIM
none

The Cheerios Conspiracy The Cheerios Conspiracy

I don't write many reviews...

... But I watch a lot of movies! And I liked this one a lot. I found it to be brief and effective contrary to too short. And the humor was ironic and surprisingly detailed. Have you considered making a series? Because that'd be sick.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

It is good...

I think people are reading too much into the "story" of this series... the point is, there is supposed to be a lack of reason, hence madness. Love the new Hank but I gotta admit I wanna see him back to normal. I also wanna see him totally obliterate all the other characters once and for all so that it can get back to it's simple point: senseless violence.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

He's basically a maniac

Craziness is difficult to represent in art because at it's heart it is unpredictable. This is imaginative enough such that there is never a dull moment. It was worthwhile and entertaining and I will watch it many times again, thank you!

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Seriously Funny

That made me laugh pretty hard :)! I remember seeing this one a long time ago, I'm gonna check out the sequel now. This is so entertaining because it's really true, many kids think of their parents as superheroes!!

Routine Routine

Of course, I loved it

Seemed pretty desolate for a moment there, but the ending was priceless. You told a great story perfect for the flash medium. My favorite part? The rough carpet where his feet always touched!

BTW the music was a great choice too

Twilight: The Broodening Twilight: The Broodening

Kudos to the voice-acting

Yep! I thought it was great. Made my family and I laugh a couple times so I thought I owed you a 10. Voice-acting was awesome and synced nicely. I also thought the music was a nice touch.